How to get your business in the media
Mary Murtagh PR Top tips and techniques to promote your business.
Is your business missing out on valuable media coverage because of
fear of journalists and confusion over what they want?
Well, help is at hand.
Award winning journalist Mary Murtagh has spent 15 years as a reporter
on the UK’s biggest regional papers.
She knows what makes the media tick and how to attract their attention.
With her specialist training she can teach you the skills needed to
promote your business in print and social media and on radio and
Got a new contract you want to brag about? Mary can teach you how to
present this information in a way that engages reporters and gets it
on their news agenda.
Want to drum up clients and contracts? Mary can teach you how to raise
your profile to attract potential new customers.
The areas covered include:
* What makes a story and how to spot them in your daily business routine
* How the media works and what to do when approached by
* Top ten tips for writing press releases which always get used
* Insider secrets about how to get your business media coverage
The workshop is fun and full of vital information you won’t find in
any marketing book or PR website. It is a mixture of presentations,
discussion and practical hands-on training.
Participants walk away with a simple toolkit of skills to get the best
for their business out of the media.
- Keynote speaker:
- Mary Murtagh
- Richard Daley or Cailline Lea
- 0161 247 3850
- Innospace, large meeting room