Use of the hot-desks (shared office space) in Innospace. There are a variety of spaces to work from to suit your needs including solo working spaces and quiet zones to informal meeting spaces and shared desks.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Access to Innospace 24/7
- Use of the M1 postcode as a trading office / Head Office address (please note that businesses cannot be registered at this address)
- Designated pigeon hole for post
- Free use of the meeting rooms and seminar room (for up to half a day per week)
- Wifi access and IT support
- Free car parking after 5.00pm weekdays and all weekend
- Access to MMU’s library
- Access to Print Facilities
- Access to Sugden Sports Centre at a reduced rate
- Access to printer and scanning facilities (charges apply)
- Storage locker
- Networking opportunities and access to mentors, events and masterclasses
- Access to our talent and expertise
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Adhere to the Innospace licence agreement
- £100 refundable deposit
- Up to £5m Public Liability Insurance
- Engage with MMU and support available
- Give a minimum of 3 days a year back to MMU (eg, internships, talks, mentoring, involvement with student projects, etc.)