The virtual licence provides access to hot-desking space for up to one day per week and the meeting and seminar rooms for up to half a day (additional charges apply should you wish to use the space for longer).
The virtual licences are open to all businesses.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Use of the space one day a week during the opening times (Monday-Thursday 7.00am-10.30pm, Friday 7.00am-8.15pm, Saturday 8.00am-5.30pm, Sunday 11.30am-6.30pm)
- Use of the M1 postcode as a trading office / Head Office address (please note that businesses cannot be registered at this address)
- Designated pigeon hole for post
- Free use of the meeting rooms and seminar room (for up to half a day per week)
- Wifi access and IT support
- Free car parking after 5.00pm weekdays and all weekend
- Access to MMU’s library
- Access to Print Facilities
- Access to Sugden Sports Centre at a reduced rate
- Access to printer and scanning facilities (charges apply)
- Access to storage facilities (charges apply)
- Networking opportunities and access to mentors, events and masterclasses workshops
- Access to our talent and expertise
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Adhere to the Innospace licence agreement
- £100 refundable deposit
- Up to £5m Public Liability Insurance
- Engage with MMU and support available
- Adhere to the Innospace Conditions
- Give a minimum of 3 days a year back to MMU (eg, internships, talks, mentoring, involvement with student projects, etc.)