Innospace offers a complete package of city-centre starter office space, business support and events.
When you join, you become part of our dynamic community of new start-ups, with a supportive peer network and a host of contacts and connections that will plug you into opportunities and potential customers and drive success.
We offer all this from £50 per month for the full time hot-desking package.
Join the community
The Innospace community is perhaps our greatest asset: we enjoy a social working atmosphere, with plenty of interaction and opportunities to meet other start-up businesses.
When you join, you benefit from:
- Making connections – you enter a network of suppliers, customers and potential partners, as well as mentors, business support agencies and venture funders. We plug you into opportunities wherever possible.
- Being inspired – being around our entrepreneurs and innovators will help you see opportunities, broaden your horizons, take on new technologies and ways of working
- Being encouraged – in our upbeat environment, you will feel energized and focused, and motivated through informal peer-to-peer mentoring and mutual support
Access the facilities
We provide you with professional start-up office space – everything you need to get you started. We offer our businesses:
- Bright, modern office space
- Free bookable meeting spaces
- Starter offices – for between 2-5 people
- Wifi for laptop users – networked PCs
- Free broadband
- Informal, café-style meeting area
Benefit from business support
We provide practical, flexible and experienced, but non-prescriptive support, for companies through a mix of in-house specialist staff, support agency links, experienced mentors and professional networks.
Innospace makes the process of starting-up as easy as possible. We offer many support services through our in-house support team and professional networks. Many of these services are offered free of charge, as part of the Innospace fee; additional services are offered to our members at specially discounted rates.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Business mentors
- Business strategy and planning
- Sales and marketing
- Bookkeeping, payroll and accounts
- HR and legal / IP
- Graduate placement and recruitment
- University links
Come to our events
Innospace makes the perfect venue for enterprise-related events. We hold many business workshops, seminars and networking events and can tailor our events programme to the needs of our businesses.
|Monday||7.00am - 10.30pm|
|Tuesday||7.00am - 10.30pm|
|Wednesday||7.00am - 10.30pm|
|Thursday||7.00am - 10.30pm|
|Friday||7.00am - 8.15pm|
|Saturday||8.00am - 5.30pm|
|Sunday||11.30am - 6.30pm|